Saturday, August 1, 2009

Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

i guess i want what youd call 'scene hair' but whatever. i do my own thing. last time i got it cut i brought pictures and the lady couldnt work with it. it irritated me, so i basically went home and cut a lot of it off again myself. but now its needs a cut again and im tired of doing it myself. my hair is thing and fine and i straighen it becuase i hate it curly (dont complain, i use a LOT of deep condtioning) its cut with heavy bangs and coppy layers.



i want more layers (shorter) and my bangs are fine they just need to be trimmed and re angled ( i screwed up when i did it last week and kinda fixed it :P) cept its hard to get what i want hairwise because of fine/thin hair etc. and they just dont get it....



so helpe meee.



and keep your negative craaap. im not a poser. im me and people already call me emo [%26gt;.%26lt;] sooooo. no labels please :K* ill eat you. ;P''''



THHHANNNKKKZ



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

You really need to find a stylist that knows what she is doing it sounds like to me. I am in school for cosmetology and my hair cutting instructor can cut anybody's hair from any picture (as long as it is a decent picture) that you give her, if you have to get 2 or 3 pictures and explain what you want from each picture. I also suggest that you find someone who has been in the business for a while if you have to call around to see talk to your friends and family to find out who is their stylist and if they are good or not.



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

Yeah, that happened to me too. I tried explaining it without a picture. They cut it all right but not exactly how I wanted it. I still paid them, but I went home and cut it how I wanted and I like my hair now.



:]



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

look in magazines and cut out more pictures... cut out more then one so she has a better idea for what you want. and jsut tell her how u want it!! she wont get it if u dont explain it to her



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

you should go to a professional salon.



%26amp; ask them if they have a stylist that specializes in those types of hair styles.



i`m thinking about getting my hair like that too.



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

find a hairdresser that is recommended as good from a friend or sensible place. Take the pictures and tell them exactly what you want. They have the stuff to put on it to make it look thicker, like gels, etc, and more updated stuff.



If you are not satisfied tell them you are not and tell them to redo it!!! They want you to be satisfied so you will come back and not spread rumors about them. I am friends with a beautician and I know how this works. They can do it!!!



Explaining "scene hair" to hairstylist...?

see if u can find some pix here...



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...

No comments:

Post a Comment