Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Thickening Product?

I have really thin hair... What products are good to thicken hair? (specifics please, and where to buy) I would really like a great volumizing product.



Hair Thickening Product?

That stuff Cameron Diaz used on her hair in Something About Mary.



Hair Thickening Product?

just go to a drugstore and go into the hair care aisle and just look for things that say "volumizing"



Hair Thickening Product?

my hair isn't extremely thin but its thin. if i want volume on my hair i tease it. i have to do this throughout the day because it flattens quick. i dont think its possible to thicken ur hair because you already have hair follicles which is the only place hair will grow out from.



my hair is very long so it is heavy so putting on products doesn't help, if u want volumizing product you should consider this. my sister uses moose, it doesn't make ur hair look like u have on product and it is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment