Saturday, August 1, 2009

GNC Ultra nourish-hair vitamins?

have experienced pretty bad breakage from hair extensions. I have used other formulas such as Hairtopia, Futurebiotics hair,skin%26amp; nails supplement as well as their women's omega multivitamin. I am about to try ultranourshair..has anyone who has used this noticed a difference? (particularly someone with thin hair) Did it make your hair seem fuller, thicker or more plentiful? Also, how long did it take for you to notice a difference?



GNC Ultra nourish-hair vitamins?

I've been searching this product, on forums everywhere. Some women say they get like half an inch per month using it (which is the average of how much your hair grows every month) and some say they get ONE inch per month using. So I think it depends on the person or their daily diet while they're taking the pills. like are they getting enough waiter, veggies, fruits, etc. I haven't tried yet but I'm going to search more.

No comments:

Post a Comment