Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

I have very thin hair. I hate how greasy it looks after a few minutes. I was my hair twice everyday, and use a conditioner. I normally don't use any products in my hair.



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

Try to only wash your hair once a day, and you really only need conditioner on the ends. I read this bit of advice and it worked great for me, so next time you wash, try to condition only from the middle of your head to your ends. Trust me it will work, also try not to touch your hair through the day, running your hands through it will only make it dirtier and greasier. Good luck! :)



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

The reason is because you are washing your hair too much try once a day and if it still dose it wash it every other day - your washing all of the natural oils out of your hair that it needs to be shiny and healthy... and try using a light conditioner - get some shampoo and conditioner for OILY hair - may have to get some at SALLY"S beauty supply or a hair salon to get a good one - see if that works... hope it dose



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

To me , I think your hair is a bit too thin so it easily can get damaged.You might have also washed it too much. Try once a day and Try using more conditioner and less shampoo to make it look neat. For the tips dont dry your hair in order to make it not look greasy. my hair was like that before then my friend gave me the tips so now my hair looks neat indeed!



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

My dad had this problem %26amp; 2 women I knew too. The women used Dawn dish soap %26amp; that helped keep their hair less greasy longer. They constracted (sp) on there scalp more as that is where the over-active glands are. Hope this helps



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

Agreed that the above



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

Okay, first of all, you may be washing your hair too much. This may seem crazy to you, but I think that washing too often can actually stimulate your scalp to produce more oil...so, you end up with greasy hair fast. I used to wash my hair every day, and swore that I couldn't let it go longer, but have since stopped, and now I can go a couple days without washing. Second, the type of shampoo and conditioner that you use may be a problem. Some shampoos are more harsh than others - making the greasy hair issue worse, not better. Use a very gentle shampoo, not the ones for greasy hair necessarily. Try Dove if you shop at the local pharmacy, and just get the type for normal hair. Dove seems to be pretty gentle for an inexpensive brand. Third, don't overdo the conditioner. If you're using the right kind for your hair, it will rinse clean and smooth, but not slimy. I've used some that feel almost slimy-soft in the shower, only to find my hair limp and gross when dry. I use a relatively expensive conditioner by Loreal Professional...you may want to consider talking to a stylist at your local salon about a product that is light and protective without making your hair greasy.



I think the most important thing is that you NOT wash your hair as often - and yeah, it will be hard to do at first - and let your scalp get back to normal. You may need to get in the habit of only wearing your hair down early in the day and then wearing it up and off your face later and the next day....maybe even wear a hat if you can. It was not easy, but since I stopped washing my hair every day and use better products, I have much nicer hair and I only need to wash it every couple days. Good luck!



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

You may be over-conditioning. Rather than conditioning your hair all over, try shampooing, then applying conditioner only to your length. About from your ears down, if you have long hair. Avoid your roots and scalp. Comb gently with a wide-tooth shower comb to remove tangles and then rinserinserinse.



A rinse of a little apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar if you are blonde), a couple of ounces in about four cups of warm water. Pour it over your scalp and hair, (careful of your eyes!!) after you S%26amp;C and rinse. Then rinse again. HTH.



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

Try using a shampoo made for oily hair, and only wash it once a day. You're removing a lot of your hair's essential oils, and you body knows it, so it replaces it to protect your thin hair. Herbal essences makes a good shampoo for normal to oily hair, it's green. I used to use it, it works really well.



Until your hair gets back to normal once you're started washing it only once a day, you could try using powder in your hair to absorb the oil. You can buy it in beauty shops. Use white for blonde hair, red for red hair, and red or brown for brown hair, depending on the shade of brown your hair is. Don't use a lot, just enough to lightly cover all of your hair.



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

Honestly your washing your hair to much. Use a shampoo and conditioner made for oily hair. Technically your not supposed to wash your hair but every three days. As to let the natural oils help your hair grow etc. Anyway though if the shampoo and conditioner don't work try using an astringent. . .like Sea Breeze it should help or at least it helped my sister. And these suggestions or anyone else's don't work i suggest going to your stylist after all it is their job to know hair inside and out. Good Luck!



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

are you always touching your hair? or running your fingers through it? this can make your hair greasy. Make sure you use clean towels to towel dry it



My hair looks greasy and stringy a few hours after washing.?

change ur shampoo and conditioner. untell u find one that works for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment