Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Help.?

i have fine thin hair.



i dye it. i try to wait as long as possible before dying it again. which is usually 1-2months.



i straighten my hair every day.



and i shower at night. i sit my hair in front of a fan to dry it.



i need to know which is the best shampoo and conditioner combination that will keep my hair in great condition.



and DO NOT tell me to stop straightening my hair or to stop dying it.



that will not happen.



thank you.



: )



Hair Help.?

Vive Pro works soo good for my hair, and my hair is pretty damaged from using a flat iron too... But I don't dye my hair a lot so I don't know about that.. But there are Pantene ProV thinkening shampoos at walmart.. Not that expensive either



Hair Help.?

your hair must grow fast, because needing to dying every 1-2 months is quite a lot. try to wait a little longer between dyes, and don't straighten it everyday. like days when you aren't going to see everyone. i would definetly get a conditioner for damaged hair. the brand doesn't really matter. you don't have to stop doing what you do, but try not to do it every day.



Hair Help.?

honestly , no conditioner/ shampoo is going to really thicken your hair. fine hair is just the way your hair is and thats not gonna change,



Hair Help.?

i would use garnier frutisc, it makes your hair as smooth as a bunny!



Hair Help.?

Pantene, Nivea for your type of hair!



Hair Help.?

I reccommend Aussie, John Freida, and Sunsilk Shampoos and Conditioners. They all work very well and keep my hair very healthy.



Hair Help.?

Sorry then, You may need to see someone about your thinning hair loss! See your doctor they'll refer you to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment