Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help... hair extensions ????

I have straight thin hair. I brought the extension hair from sally beauty salon.



It matches my hair perfectly.



I'm going to have my bestfriend put them in for me. I can't afford to go to a salon here in miami its way to expensive. "/



I want someone to explain how to put them in step by step so she can do.



I've tried the clip ons and I hate it. They fall off quick and I want the ones that last a few months.



I don't want the glu type nor the braiding.



There's another type of way I can't remember the name?



If you know how pleaseeeeeee help me



What supplies? %26amp;%26amp; how to put them in.



Help help help. Thank you greatly!



Help... hair extensions ????

i'm sorry but there really is no other way.



i've worn extentions for 3 years now and the only way is glue on, clip in, braiding and the wig sorta looking ones.



here's a website that will help you.



http://loriswigsite.com/hairadditions.ht...



it doesn't show all types of extentions.



but i think you're better off with the glue on extentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment