Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Style [emo-iy]?

Ok, I didn't make this question for emo haters to flame so only constructive answers please!



This is my hair at the moment



http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



But I'm getting my fringe cut (it's terrible) and the front of my hair. Should I cut my fringe just above my eye with jagged bits over my eye, straight over my eye or just slightly under my eye?



What do you think? And if you have any pictures of your idea feel free to say. I have really thin hair so no going on about tons of layers!



Thanks in advance!



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

I can't see your picture so I don't know what it looks like.



If you want to go really jagged, cut your bangs really choppy.



and if you want it to be 'emo' in over your eyes. have them so they are all diffrent lenghths.



Straight across woujld be more sweet and cute. if your looking for somehting edgyER, go for the jagged sideswept.



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

I can't get to the pic but if you like search, emo hair on google or somewhere like that then you can print one you like and give it to the hairdresser, so they can do their thang!!



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

Can't see the pic, sorry



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

The pic wont work...



But for a emo look you can never go wrong with big bangs dyed blonde.



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

I wouldn get it cut just above your eye and downwards around the eye so it looks emo and kinda like a side fringe but thats beacuse when hair gets in my eyes it gets annyoing for me!



If you can handle it sometimes its really hot to have a side fringe that goes over the eye a long one that is :)



I can't see ur pic so thats all the advice i can give u x



Plus people that hate emo kids have a right problem for goodness sake why should it even be their buisness the way some people want to dress people have freedom to do/dress what they want its no one else's buisness let them be kids and get on with it and do what they want to do in their life cos its too short :)



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

there was a big fat x on your picture



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

sorry couldn't help can't see the pic



Hair Style [emo-iy]?

i would go with over the eye.. it will be totally awesome looking and it wont be annoying for you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment