Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair problem!!!?

I have really thin hair and i want it to look thicker or actually BE thicker but if thats not possible just look thicker im kinda thinking like selena gomez's hair (when its straight)



Hair problem!!!?

i love her hair too...



get extensions. alot.



or ask a barber how u can do it.



Hair problem!!!?

I have a friend who used Rogain for Women and it worked really well for her. You can also thing about getting a semi-permanent fall.



Hair problem!!!?

get loads of layers



Hair problem!!!?

I would suggest Internet search,and scrunching it. You take some gel or mouse and your scrunch your hair. It makes it full, thick and curly! It's also a very popular style!



Hair problem!!!?

straightening your hair is cute, but it makes hair look thinner. try leaving your hair down and teasing the top and adding a cute headband.



Hair problem!!!?

selena gomez is hot.



Hair problem!!!?

to make hair more full



blow dry some hairspray on the roots of your hair, but blow dry them the opposite way they should fall on your head



hope i helped



Hair problem!!!?

you should maby try putting hair extentions on



Hair problem!!!?

I have CRAZY thin hair myself.



Your best bet is to reach more volume.



Teasing(back combing), blow drying upside down...



But be careful, neither one is very good for your hair.



I personally have clip in hair extensions.



My hair looks and feels thicker, and since there clip in, i can easily take them out, and they're not damaging to my hair. Sally's Beauty Supply sells them from around $70-120 for the better quality ones. If you're interested get 100% human hair.



Hair problem!!!?

oh just shut up , your a failure in life. you will probbly of lost all of your hair by age 20. but that is okay, if you were a hat and crawl into a hole no one will notice!



love,



beatress the god of hair



Hair problem!!!?

when you get out of the shower try



taking a blow dryer and and shaking your hair



with your fingers and dont keep the blow dryer



going in one position shake it side to side



or if you want it poofy go crazy while blow drying haha



and if you want curly thick



curl your hair



and brush through the curls



hope i helped



i dont really know how to make it look thick if its



really thin id have to see in person



but hope it works out for ya



Hair problem!!!?

use bedhead or a more thicker shampoo



using thin shampoos such as vo5 are just cheap



to have beautiful nice in the middle hair use panteen thats what i use and it works wonderously



i love it



but thicker stick with bedhead



Hair problem!!!?

I used to have really thick hair, but I layered it away when I cut about ten inches of my hair off. I eventually got tired of how flat my hair looked, and this is what I do in the mornings to get a little more volume:



1) First I use a little mousse (just a dollop, but I have short hair, so adjust as needed). The mousse I use is Herbal Essences Set Me Up. But I've also had success with got2be products. I use my fingers and comb it evenly through my hair, starting with the roots in the front and pushing back. I also like to use a comb and go through lightly after, just to make sure I don't get any mousse-y chunks.



2) Then it's time to whip out the blow dryer! What I do is I part my hair (I part it a little to the right, but just make sure you have two halves to work with), then I take the right half first and flip it over, so that the "bottom" part is up and all my hair is more or less on the left side. I dry the "bottom" of the right half, then I switch and flip the left half of my hair over, and dry the "bottom" of that. Then I lean forward and try the underside of the back of my hair.



3) It might look a little hectic after that, but if you brush/comb it down into what you want and then hairspray just a little, you should notice that your hair seems to have more volume. (I use Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray, so that I don't have like a helmet hold, ha ha.)



Hope that helps! :)



Hair problem!!!?

i dont know if you would want to do this but i would recomend getting some thin floss hlightings in your hair because bleach actually swells the hairs cuticle making i more pumped up and fuller looking and fuller feeling. Also i would reccomend buying pureologys volume shampoo and condition its very pricey www.pureology.com you can also find it on ebay cheap. If you are looking for something more cheaper i would reccomend suave proffesionals volumizing shampoo compared to matrix amplify i am pretty sure it is in a purple bottle. Also try not to wear your hair up much because it causes strain on your hair. And when you get out of the shower apply a volumizing/thickening mousse to your hair so it can lift the roots and make your hair appear thicker/fuller. and i would go get a round brush to add volume to your hair while brushing it.



Hair problem!!!?

If your hair looks really flat and thin, try cutting it with layers.



it adds volume to your hair and makes it look fuller.

No comments:

Post a Comment