Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ahhh... flat hair?

My hair has no volume! I have thin hair. I blow dry it, put volumizing product in it. I even did the teasing trick a bit like sylist taught me to add volume. It looks perfect when I walk out the door, but it less than 30 min. it goes flat (like the avatar pic =/) Any solutions?



Ahhh... flat hair?

wash ur hair with volumizing shampoo. then put big curlers in ur hair



Ahhh... flat hair?

use white rain's extra body shampoo %26amp; conditioner



Ahhh... flat hair?

i have faltish hair too and it sucks



it is hard to deal with but u can make it a little better



what you are doing is great



also try and use volumizing shampoo an conditioner



i sugest sunsilk anti-flat



once it is brushed and whatnot... then flip it



bend over and flip your hair up.... do this many times, because it actually does help.



also shower before u leave the house



but sadly flat hair is a bummer. it is just sometime that ppl ahve and others dont.



but u should also love what u were giving and dont distroy it



WE ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment