Thursday, July 30, 2009

Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

I always had thin hair at the crown of my head, but in the past 2 years it's gotten a lot thinner and my scalp is showing more then before. Also, I have crazy periods where i don't have periods for about 3 months and i KNOW i'm not pregnant. I've had my period for about three years and i am 15yrs. right now. I've also had dizy spells from low blood sugar. Could all of these be a factor to my hair loss? Is it my Horomones? Or everything combined?



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

It probably does have something to do with your hormones especially if your not eating enough. Not eating enough of food and not getting the proper vitamins and minerals daily can cause these symptoms. Proper nutrition helps regulate natural body functions.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

Good news is that your hairloss is not permanent but you need to go to the doctor ASAP and get some blood work done.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

those all seem to be symptoms of someone who is undergoing a lot of stress...if you have had or are having stressful or tramatic events in your life, this could be why.



your feelings can effect your body physically, so if you are over stressed, this could be the cause of your problems physically.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

doctor mayb its gentics



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

It could be all of them combined. It sounds like stress. Do you take vitamins? When I was around 17 I started losing my hair. It used to be so thick and it got really thin and fine. I needed to take vitamins (I wasn't eating well). You should go to the doctor and have some blood work done.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

Go see your dr. and ask about your thyroid. All those symptoms could be a thyroid problem and there is a simple blood test. It is a more common problem in middle aged women but I know several teenage girls with thyroid problems.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

Have you ever had your thyroid checked? Maybe you should go to the Dr for a health checkup, you are too young to be having hair loss at the age of 15.



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

http://hair-loss1.blogspot.com has good information and products for treating hair loss.



http://hair-loss1.blogspot.com



Teen hair-loss! HELP!?

Hair falls due to genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair styling products and lack of proper nutrition. You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://hairthinning.org/ will prevent further problems



.

No comments:

Post a Comment