Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can i take cod liver oil capsules to improve my hair strength?

i have heard dat cod liver oil capsules r really good for health.....nd hair....i m over weight but i m weak...i have very thin hair......its heridity...but my hair r gone really thin...dry nd brittle...i comb my hair nd 100 strnds of my hair fall off daily.....i have irregualr periods......can taking cod liver oil capsules improve my hair while on a proper diet with out doctors suggestions?....thnak you!



Can i take cod liver oil capsules to improve my hair strength?

if you are a girl... take prenatal vitamins.... seriously... it will help a lot!!!!!!!!



Can i take cod liver oil capsules to improve my hair strength?

Hi. To answer your question, I haven't heard any thing about fish oil having benefits to promote hair growth. But it is good for you if you have NF2, because fish oil contain the main ingredient Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 has shown benefits for strengthening the nervous system and heart. There was a famous study done on school children in the Philippines who took Omega-3 and those who did not. The ones who did had higher IQ scores, suggesting their brains developed more. As for hair growth, Vitiman B would be better. Try taking whey protein shakes. They are a rich source of various types of vitamin B. Also Nuegenia shampoo with T-gel can promote growth. -- Dan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for post this blog and it seems good information, which can helps more and to get better solution.
    Hair loss Treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete