Thursday, July 30, 2009

Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

so here's the deal. i'm 13 and i must say i sort of have thick hair. i got my hair jap straightened around way early this year(like jan 3, 2007). still my hair isn't that all straight. i want thin hair sort of...but i was origionally born with thick straight hair. but as i grew older it got all poofy thick. i'm filippino but i really don't have filippino straight hair. i don't know what style or haircut i should have. here are some pics of my hair:



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/m...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/m...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/m...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/m...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/m...



alright so please help! what should i do?!?!?!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous, do not change a thing.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

oh definitely... your hair is perfect for layers!! i'd recommend nothing too drastic though.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Yes you should layer your hair or maybe extensions.



P.S.-your avatar looks just like you!!!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Yes you should layer your hair, it will look better.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

i would get tons of long razored layers. i like the side bangs too.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Yea. Layering would look good with your hair. You will get more volume.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

You have beautiful hair. Long layers would be perfect for you!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

It depends on what you'd like. From the length of your hair, it looks like layering your hair might be a bit of a change, because it'd be shorter. So if you're up for a change, I'd say go for it!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

I think your hair would look great layered!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

if you layer your hair it would look a lot better



not saying it was bad or anything but it would make a difference



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Layers would be good.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

staci is correct go ahead



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Your beautiful just the way you are. If you think that there is something wrong with your hair go and see some child that is in the hospital with cancer who is bald and wishing that they had hair. If you cut your hair donate it to make a wig for one of those children and a short layered cut with highlights would be nice on you but you're fine the way you are.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

yes but dont put too many up top they are hellish



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

i think layers will fit your face... u should frame it.. longer in the back though.... u will look goergous.... ( as u already are ) hope i helped...



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Oh don't worry. I have like the same exact hair as you. It's think and poofy. i have layered my hair plenty of times and it has turned out fine. so yeah go for it. and if your looking for some cute hair styles check out http://www.hairpedia.com/?gclid=CJvBrp6a...



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

you should get layers.. but dont get it thinned out.. my sister did and she regrets it. you're hair is gorgeous, so dont do anything too drastic



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

I absolutly think you should get your hair layered. But you would also have to get it thined because it would get more poofy with layers. you should also cut some length off also. hope i could help.



taylar



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Get some long layers, which will give you shape (right now it's cute, but just kinda hangin' there), but it won't make your hair too poofy. (that's what I do! I'm hispanic w/thick, dark hair) No matter what, find a decent pic of what you'd like to achieve, (Just use Google or yahoo images for "Long layers for thick hair") and choose the stylist wisely!!! Not someone on their first day at ProCuts! :-) Good luck!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

Layering will make your hiar twice as thick. i had layers a week ago, andi cut them off because my hair was really thick andi have very wavy and unruly hair. so now, it actually feels thinner. but for a style update, get shorter sidebangs and long layers only at the ends of your hair.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

you should get different length layers but keep your hair the same length.



maybe get side bangs too



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

I think it's gorgeous just the way it is. :)



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

u need to use the CHI flat iron that thang will straighten ANYBODY'S HAIR!!!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

i think layering your hair would do wonders for you.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

i think that you should just do some simple short layering, your hair is good for it!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/putonpieces...



that would be a good luck for you (keep your hair color though, bc its nice)



keep your bangs, those are ADORABLE!



btw when you get your hair layered, your hair becomes thinner and easier to manage.



*hope this helps*



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

you have beautiful hair



leave it that way!!



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

u should get ur hair cut to about shoulder length and then do some small layers, framing ur face @ the front.



Should i layer my kind of hair? (w/ pics)?

I think you have very nice hair the way it is but I am a guy what do I know

No comments:

Post a Comment