Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair dye question. Garnier? Clairol? Help, please!?

I'm planning to dye my hair darker (I have a light-medium brown now, I'm going for a dark brown to light black). I'm beyond nervous and so naturally, I have a couple questions. I was wondering what boxed hair color is best? I have very thin hair and so I'm looking for the best choice to use to ensure that I don't get damaged hair. I've heard good things about Garnier Frutis, are they good? I've also heard things about Clairol. I am totally lost here, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!



Hair dye question. Garnier? Clairol? Help, please!?

none



i would never ever use a box color



they turn out bad



fade quickly and despite their attempts to make them sound "good" for your hair



THEY ARE NOT



go to a beauty supply store and pick out almost any color



that should work wonders



Hair dye question. Garnier? Clairol? Help, please!?

I've used Garnier and the color fades fast. I've tried Nice n Easy and my hair fell out, not all of it. I've been using Loreal Feria and I have had good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment