Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curling/Waving hair with GHDS?

I have extremely thin hair, as in really really thin but i want to wave it or curl it with my ghds. The problem is my ghds are the wide plate ones not the small thin plate ones, can i still do it with them and how? i tried it once and it didnt work



Curling/Waving hair with GHDS?

If they are the widest plate ones then no - you are going to pull your hair too much, if they are the medium (1 inch/2.5 cm) plates, then they will work perfectly.



Take a small section of hair, place the GHD's at the roots of your hair, turn the irons upwards by 180 degrees (so that the hair that you are about to pull through is standing upright in the iron), then pull down (keeping the irons upright) you should be left with a lovely ringlet style curl.



Curling/Waving hair with GHDS?

I can only suggest that you have a go... I have curled my own hair with ghd's but they're the thin ones. The trick is to grip a piece of hair, turn the ghd's back on themselves by a half turn, and keeping the piece of hair really taught move the ghd's all the way down to the end of the piece. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment