Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Static hair?

I have thin hair, just below the shoulder. I very rarely curl or style my hair because I have to put tons of product in my hair to keep it curled and even then it doesn't last long.



I constantly have staticy hair. I mostly wear it up for this reason. I've heard that hard water can be a problem but I don't have that issue.



I've tried Paul Mitchell, Anti-frizz and many others.



Is there something out there that you would recommend and that wouldn't leave my hair greasy?



Static hair?

If you run cloth over your hair it eases the static.



Keep experimenting with anti-frizz stuff, different ones work for different people. You can also try anti-frizz shampoos/conditioners.



Remember though, always read what the bottle says - if you're putting too much on chances are thats why its making it greasy.



Static hair?

rub a "dryer sheet" on your hair. It reduces the static and makes it smell good too!



[non-greasy]



Static hair?

spray your hairbrush with a aerosol hairspray b4 using designer here

No comments:

Post a Comment