Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair styles/cuts?

I have somewhat thin hair and it's very straight. I have had the same cut for a long time and I'm real tired of it. I want something cute, crazy and different. any ideas?



I like big and volumized and not what everyone has.



So if you have an idea.. That'd be great



here's my current hair



http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/t...



I want something exciting



Hair styles/cuts?

put some weave on it like they do on americas next top model...or just make it curly...it would look awesome!



Hair styles/cuts?

get long layers



Hair styles/cuts?

You have great hair!! Maybe try some different colors or put it in rollers but dont do anything permanant cause it looks great already.



Hair styles/cuts?

personaly i love the short hair look but idk if u could pull it off... i coudn't see you face lol it was scribbled off. if not that swoopy bangs are really cute to and for a crazy look you could get purple highlights! i think that would be realy cute and diferant but don't get a really strong shade of purple make it calm so it's not too crazy... sry i definently no hair stylist... good luck! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment