Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair help...?

I staighten my hair everyday!! Its still freakin thick. I can't have professional help becuz my mom can't afford it. I just want thin hair!!



Hair help...?

Go to a shop and get it thinned, it's not expensive - any haircut place can do it for you. They use special scissors, one side is a blade and the other side is a comb. My hair is super thick also, I do that just to get the bulk out of it.



Hair help...?

Sorry, the only way I know to get thinner hair is by having it cut in such a way that it thins it out.



Hair help...?

ALL I KNOW TO DO



IS TO USE A FLAT IRON OR GET



A PURM DAUGH!!!!!



Hair help...?

well maybe bcuzz u straigten it too much or maybe b cuzz u have rats nest lol juss jokin nancy idk y brush it more lol



Hair help...?

what wrong with thick hair? I have it, and i can still straighten it! The trick is to get 2 layers, one a little below your ears, one about 2-3 inches below that. Then straighten them in sections. Do the bottom layer first, then the middle, then the top. And save up for some CHI silk infusion. its worth it



Hair help...?

im gonna jump out on a limb here and guess that you white?i'm black and i have really long thick hair(yes its mine)and i dont like perming it so i use a straightning comb you can buy them in a bueaty supply store they have eletric or the one u put on the stove get the electric one its like combing with a hot comb you can part and straighten it works better than any curling iron



Hair help...?

Do Not get it thinned! you will have short hairs close to your scalp that stick up and it's a nightmare to grow out and if they thin it to much, that is a big time nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment