Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

I have a lot of layers on top and thin hair on the bottom. My hair is past shoulder length, I want a hair color that is outrageous, but I don't want to bleach all of my hair...some would be ok. I guess you could call it "scene" or "emo" hair???



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

Really dark on the top layers and a thin layer of bleach blonde on the bottom layer, Peek a boo hair lol as i've heard some people call it



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

if you have dark hair you should go for the darker colours or it wont work.... make sure the colour isnt too clashy with your eybrows!



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

Recently I got the ends of my hair dyed pink. That way if I hate it, I can just chop it off. It did not really come out pink though. It WAS pink in certain places, and brownish in others. Looks awesome. :D



But I would get temporary dyes, not permanent. That way you could change the color every month. I'm getting green soon. :D



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

Try layering your color as well...highlights are always nice. If you have the skintone that allows for copper or auburn shading, I think that's really pretty. Maybe dark on the bottom, lighter in the middle layer and copper chunks on top-waaay hot!



Good luck with your choice.



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

it depends on how you look like.. yerr hair sounds pretty tho :)



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

cut a layer.then add light colours at the top and bright reddish colours at the bottom.let the bottom be a little hayish and dry.



I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

my husband seems to like reds, of course i am not a red head... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment