Thursday, July 30, 2009

Damaged hair - advice please?

I have blonde hair on top, brown underneath. It is shoulder length at the most and very thin.



I used to have a condition called Trichotillomania where I would tug on my hair in handfulls into it broke. So as you can imagine my hair is very very broken and uneven.



I had my hair trimmed a week ago, and I was looking at the ends today and about 2cm up the shaft from the ends all the strands were broken. This seems to be the case no matter how many times I have my hair trimmed.



I have tried deep conditioning treatments but they don't seem to help at all. I have cut down my straightening so I only straighten 2 times a week, I have a GHD and use straightening spray that helps prevent damage. I also use loreal shampoo and conditioner and loreal silver shampoo.



I currently have glue in hair extensions, I am getting them taken out in a few months because they are damaging my hair. Will clipin ones look ok in my thin hair? Any advice?



Damaged hair - advice please?

Firstly- it sounds to me like your natural hair colour is Brown so don't dye your hair blonde...Ever!



Start fresh cut your hair into a neat bob it will grow back thick and lovely.



Don't Straighten your hair excessively. try let its dry naturally.



Take out your Hair extentions they will make your hair worse. the glue damages your hair and don't use clipin ones either your hair may break.



All these over priced hair products actually do nothing special for your hair so there is no point in buying them.



Your hair is propbably also like this beacuse you have a poor diet try and eat lots of fruit and veg and drink plenty of water.



Your hair will grow back nice and thick if you follow all these steps. Good Luck.



Damaged hair - advice please?

Hmm... You shouldn't really worry too much about your hair. I suggest that you don't use conditioner on your scalp--just use it on the parts between your roots and your ends. Also, remember to shampoo thoroughly. Oh, and one more thing--try not to get your hair straightened/permed etc. too much, as they will damage your hair.



Damaged hair - advice please?

look...your hair is damaged b/c of what you are doing to it...coloring and glueing stuff in it...keep on deep conditoning and stop dying it and putting in weaves...just do a style where your hair can be by itself without a lot of product for a couple months...

No comments:

Post a Comment