Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Layered hair :D?

I think I am going to layer my hair, but I am not sure where I should start. I'm not even sure if I should layer my hair, but I think i will. Right now, I have straight, thin hair that is 2 inches below my shoulders. I definitely want to add layers around my jaw though.



Layered hair :D?

Go for it. It will definately help add volume to thin hair. And if you don't like it, it will grow out in a few months.



Layered hair :D?

my hair was like urs then i got it layered and i am really happy wit it. my hair is now shoulder lengith and it has a little wave so it has much more body now that my long hair isn't weighing it down. my shortest layers are at the bottom of my ear and the longest r at my shoulder. i think that for ppl wit thin hair it makes it seem much less thin and i enjoy mine very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment