Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me of a hair THINNER?

My boyfriend only grows hair under his chin on his neck. Not even enough to have a go-T. He is 26yrs old and isn't going to grow anymore. The hair that he does have he has to shave every other day otherwise he looks ridiculous. B/c his hair is so thick he is guarenteed to have really hurtful and disgusting razor bumps which he has constantly. He is begging for a hair thinner. Does anyone know of one?



Can anyone tell me of a hair THINNER?

Not sure about a hair thinner, but I would suggest he try out different shave creams to help with the razor burn. He could try women's shave cream as well. (Whatever works, right? Who cares if it's pink?? *smile*)



Can anyone tell me of a hair THINNER?

no, but if you find an answer, I need one for my husband too!

No comments:

Post a Comment