Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

I have medium long, brown, thin hair.



Its straight for the most part.



I wear it in ponytails almost every day, because I have nothing else to do with it.



I cant wear it down, because I havent gotten a haircut yet, so I dont have any side bangs, and my hair is still parted in the middle.



So please give me some ideas on how to style it. Nothing special, its just for school and shopping. Stuff like that.



If you send me pictures, please make sure their clickable. The links never get finished.



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

try this website. it finds the best hairstyles for your skin tone, face shape, bone structure, etc!



http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com...



please give me best answer=]



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

since your hair is thin and straight, i would get it side parted, cut side bangs and get it layered. it will be easy to maintain, and still look stylish and up to date.



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

A messy bun always looks cute.. or one of those 'claw' things u put in your hair to hold it back..



I dont know how old you are, but maybe a braid?



or one of those those that are like big circle with lots of little points on it (that sounds scary, lol..sorry i cant explain it better) that you put in and it pulls the edge of your hair back a couple inches all around your head/hair outline.



Look at hair accesories in your local store--wal-mart, rite aid, whatever, you'll get some ideas im sure.



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

Okay, here are a couple cute ideas;



1. This is the style i'm wearing right now. Start by putting your hair into a high ponytail. Then twist it around the elastic until it shall twist no more. Then squish down that bun, grap some (did I say some? Excuse me, ALOT!) bobby pins, and just start pinning all around the outside of the bun. Let go, and it should stay up. When you are first learning, it might take you a few times to get it right, but it's worth it. Once you've got the bun all nice, slip on a headband and wa-la!



2. One of the simplist styles is just to get some cute headbands and put it back. Looks pretty on almost any type of hair.



3. Try a french twist/ponytail! You'll need a clip, probably on the smaller side since you have thin hair. Gather your hair in a low ponytail, but don't secure it with a rubber band. Then, grab it in your hand and twist it upwards. Then simple take the clip and stick it in, right in the middle of the twist. Let go, and you have a wonderful new hairstyle! Finish with a headband if you so desire.



4. Do a cute braid! Braid your hair down the back (you can do a french braid if you want), but leave your bangs down. Then take a curling iron and curl your bangs. Really pretty and cute.



One last tip... be sure to invest in good hairspray! After styling, be sure to spritz so that the style stays.



That's all! Good luck with your hair!



*internet hugs*



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

curl it like this>>>http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/...



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://geebal.blogspot.com/



2007/12/face-shape-



and-hairstyle.html



(copy %26amp; paste the above 3 lines of link into the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

I just asked for advice on hair styles so if you click on me ,there are 2 Questions you can see a few styles with my face in them, I saw your other question. My subscription runs out on 2-17 in thehairstylist.com I would think about you sending me a pic and tell me what kind of styles then send them to you, but I won't give my account info. My profile has all my personal info so sure you understand. I don't think you'll get anyone to to that .anyway check out my pic's see if you like any of those



Hair ideas! Best answer gets 10 points!?

Found you thats me up there so now you can look at pics from thehairstyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment