Friday, July 24, 2009

How can I grow long black curly male hair properly and dye it light blond properly?

I am an Italian-American (with tan skin) man who is 23 years old. I have been trying to grow my hair long for the longest time. I have very poor self-esteem and I would feel better with longer hair. And then dying it blond would also be a plus. Now I am heterosexual and yeah it may be gay to have my hair dyed blond but ever since I was younger and learned about sexuality. My mom says my hair will stick out to the sides if I try to grow it long. I am a metalhead and I want to have my hair longer. The problem is that my hair is curly/wavy and I have not had my hair long since I was about 5 years old. It was not shoulder length though. This time I want to grow it to shoulder length and even longer. How can I do this effectively and how can I effectively dye it light blond? I also have pretty thin hair and my mom says I could lose my hair very soon. I seriously want to have my hair long and have it dyed light blond (as light as Billy Idol) and I will not back out of it.



How can I grow long black curly male hair properly and dye it light blond properly?

The weight of your hair as it grows longer may help to pull some of the curl out of it. If you are going to dye this on your own, I would double process it, starting with a light brown or dark blonde, then go for the lighter shade with a second application. . . less chance of it going orange on you. Your best be would be to have it done in a salon.



How can I grow long black curly male hair properly and dye it light blond properly?

to grow it out, buy a chemical staightener (you can get one for pretty cheap from shop rite called 'oglive') and use that. make sure you do it before you put any kind of bleach or lightening dye in it though cause chemical strightners dont mix well with pre-lightened hair. if you bleach it first and then chemically straighten it, your hair is gonna fry (i made this mistake already). it won't make your hair perfectly stright, but you can use a strightening iron for it. straightening your hair with an iron really isn't that hard.



once you wanna dye it, start by dying it a light brown first. wait like a week, and then bleach it. if you try to go from black to white, your hair will become extremely damaged because you will have to bleach it about three times. but once its light brown, just leave the bleach in till its the color you want. afterwards, get some good conditioner and some "anti-snap" by Redken and use it in your hair whenever you wash it so it helps with the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment