Friday, July 24, 2009

Do you know about any over-the-counter products for thinning hair?

I've dyed my hair many times, but I never had this problem, it's always been shiny, and thick. I stopped dying it for about 1 month, and it started thinning. I went to the dermatologist, so he could give some treatment, I've been trying it for 2 months, and it keeps thinning. Do you know about any over-the-counter product I could use?



Any help will be appreciated :)



thx



Do you know about any over-the-counter products for thinning hair?

Nioxin - any beauty supply shop should have it.



I know Ulta carries it.



Do you know about any over-the-counter products for thinning hair?

i'm looking for an answer to this question as well... i'm right now taking some biotin tablets - it's supposed to help alleviate the problem. check it out or consult a doctor to see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment