Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair loss already... help?

i am 19 years old, and my hair is very thin



it is very noticable



both of my parents have very thin hair also



my father was balding in his 20s and my mother isn't any better



what can i do to help my hair out?



is there any kind of products to strengthen it or anything like that? :(



Hair loss already... help?

If you are comfortable with buying some products online, I can email you the website address and the name of the products (prices too ofcourse). You can read about th benefits of the products on the same site and order them if you like. Email me at angelheartpatel@yahoo.com and I will be able to reply back with info. Hope this will help you.



Hair loss already... help?

I have heard that massaging the scalp with Listerine every night helps to thicken the hair and makes for a healthier scalp.



Hair loss already... help?

it seems to be herditary.now a days there are many effective and marginal options avilable . you may.if youlike,consult with an expert homoeopathic doctor.



Hair loss already... help?

talk to an expert



Hair loss already... help?

put tracks in yo hair



Hair loss already... help?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Hair loss already... help?

My girlfriend turned my air olive green. I was the post child of why you shouldn閳ユ獩 do your hair at home. At hours in a salon, my hair was breaking an inch from my head. I cried for about a week and started searching. And I found.



www.biolustreflorida.com



I am a true believer, the green air was about 4 years ago but now I purchase an at home kit monthly and do a treatment the day before my coloring and then do the other treatment the day after. My hair is platinum blonde (colored from dark brown, I color it every 3 weeks) and way past my bra strap.



This stuff works! Everyone also tells me I have beautiful hair. www.biolustreflorida.com is the bomb!



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment