Friday, July 24, 2009

My Hair help!!?

I was told I have fine thin hair, now what can I use to get my hair looking thicker and better than what it is now. Also I have naturally curly hair and I want it to look straight when I am out and about, I have to put it up all the time now what do you recommend that I can do to get rid of the curl and make my hair straight and look good. Also how often should I wash fine hair.



My Hair help!!?

for straightening hair, vidal sassoon is the best straightener (i have one) and nivea makes a shampoo and cream to straighten hair ( but i havnt tried those yet)



My Hair help!!?

The only way to get rid of the curl is to straighten it- I recommend GHD's. But if you don't have the time to straighten it often I suggest Getting you hair chemically relaxed by a very good salon and this will be permanent.



Also Maybe ask your hair dresser to give you layers as this will make your hair appear thicker.



And definately don't wash your hair too often!! Only twice a week!



There are also straightening creams but personally I don't think they would work. :D hope i've helped!



My Hair help!!?

you can tr www.biolustreflorida.com.



It fills in. mends, and repairs our individual hair strands, there was this lady at this openhouse party at this new sallon and she said she doenst use 'pump it up' by redken anymore. cuase this stuff was so great

No comments:

Post a Comment