Friday, July 24, 2009

My hair is stiff and hard to manage. any sugesstions?

im a guy. this is a little weird to ask, but...I used to keep my hair short for the longest time. now im growing it out. im not balding or anything. there is plenty of hair, it just thin hair.... strands. i try to comb it back, or keep it a certain way. but it always wants to sort of stick up. when i comb it back, after a couple of hours it starts to stand up. and i feel like kramer off of sienfield. and when i comb it forward it feels like my hair is all over the place. if i put a hat on and crunch it down it wont stay like that for long. i tried moose or jell to keep it where i want it but then it looks wet and unnatural. I use suave for men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. is there anything i can use to help make my hair more flexible and manageable? like new shampoo, conditioner brands. secrets? FYI im not usually bothered by things like this, would consider my self a little on the country side. but i dont like the way it feels, (when i shake my head it "wobbles" around) thanks.



My hair is stiff and hard to manage. any sugesstions?

CONDITIONER! my brother has the same problem adn i told him to use conditioner and it worked like a charm. he always yells at me for twirling my hair and now((he has like almost a buzz cut)) he twirls his hair...yea now thats a sight! hope it helped!! good luck



good brands:



herbal essents



pantene



oh and dont use a lot only like the size of a nickel otherwise it gets all gross and greasy!! good luck!



My hair is stiff and hard to manage. any sugesstions?

pomade



My hair is stiff and hard to manage. any sugesstions?

Use a good conditioner, Pantene is the only normal off the shelf brand that's worked well for me. Leave it in your hair for a minute or two before rinsing. And when you get out of the shower, hold it in the 'right direction' with a comb and blowdry.

No comments:

Post a Comment