Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please answer quick stylists - my hair appointment is this afternoon!!?

I have fine thin hair that was once curly and is now half straight and half curly due to a bad straightener chemical back in October of last year. My curls are slowly growing back in, but I had to have several trims and even got a bad short chopped up haircut that was shorter on the sides than the back so I got extensions put just in the sides, but they are hard to do, and i'm not too happy with them. I guess I don't have the time for them. I go to my newly found stylist - only one I trust now because I've been throught IT ALL. The back of my hair and top are soft and are getting there but still have a long way to go. They are too soft - won't hold a style without heat and hairspray each day. Should I:



a) get my hair trimmed and colored (Roots are showing BAD - 3 inches) - with a semipermanent color and leave the side extensions in a little longer - I've only had them a month.



b) get the extensions taken out and face the wind and humidity with this thin yuck hair



Please answer quick stylists - my hair appointment is this afternoon!!?

ask the stylist to help show you how to style the extensions first! it's something the 2 of you can decide together too! when you take off the extensions you'll be left with the still shorter sides and your hair is fine too...so, it makes it more noticeable (usually). as for the color...sounds like you need the color. also, color can add body to fine hair! an added bonus!!



hope i did help some, take care!!!



Please answer quick stylists - my hair appointment is this afternoon!!?

It sound like your hair has been through the wringer and the best thing to do is give it some TLC. Your stylist should guide you as to whether a semi color will work and not mess things up worse. I would say try to give the extensions a bit longer and have them out at your next cut. Good luck.



Please answer quick stylists - my hair appointment is this afternoon!!?

IMO the first option but without seeing your hair it is kinda hard to say



Please answer quick stylists - my hair appointment is this afternoon!!?

I feel the best thing would probably be to start from the beginning. IF you're like me you don't like getting your hair cut. but, if you keep doing all kinds of things to it, all you're going to do is make it worse and you're just going to have to keep covering up all the mistakes. try getting the extensions out and getting your hair cut short. this is the best thing so that your hair follicles can breath and it will grow in fine. it will take some time, but it will get back to the way you want it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment