Friday, July 24, 2009

Hair problems!!?

ok... i have long ,(almost to my elbows) blonde, strait, thin hair and i want layers....



should i get them??



would it look good with my thin hair??



Hair problems!!?

go for it layer that straight hair!



Hair problems!!?

Layered hair styles tend to suit those girls whose hair is straight or slightly wavy and also gives thin hair a thicker and shinier look!



Hair problems!!?

yes i use to have it lke that and every one told me that it looked beautiful but now i have it shorter /w choppy layer and a side swept bangs



Hair problems!!?

it would be great!



not only would it look good but since you have thin hair it will add alot of body to it!



good luck!



[ : i hope i helped : ]



Hair problems!!?

Well the way you described you hair.....Your hair would look GREAT with layers....Because I have hair like that too and I got layers a few months ago.....I totally love'em!!



Hair problems!!?

yeeeeeeeeessssss it would look soo pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment